[dash-dev] Re: Translated samples into Groovy

There is a default set of DOM(s) that get provided in Groovy Monkey for everyone.  One of them is bound to window which maps to the IWorkbenchWindow class.  I also provide a few more like monitor ( which allows you to update the status of the running script as well as provide for cancellation ), metadata which references the script's ScriptMetadata class ( useful for knowing the script name, script project, etc... ), runnerDOM which allows you to invoke another Monkey script in the workspace, workspace that maps to IWorkspace, etc...

I have an outline view in groovy monkey ( shown in the included jpg in this email ) that shows the mappings, plus content assist to autocomplete bound vars from DOMs and autocomplete methods defined in the DOM class ( and superclasses ).

James