Re: [dash-dev] find resource bundle key from JDT variable

Scott -- Nice use case. I haven't done this so I can't say for sure how it would code out but that won't stop me from trying. Here is how I think it would work:

	1. Script listens for selections using "Listen:" metadata tag.
	2. Script remembers those that pattern match the form you suggest.
3. When invoked, script uses this saved information to search the file you suggest. 4. Script then opens the file and positions the selection to the found line.

I've been told that listening to selections is the only way to find the current selection. Eclipse is too dynamic to have just one "current selection". We don't have a good example of using our new "Listen" support so this might be it. Keep us posted. Best regards. -- Ward