[dash-dev] find resource bundle key from JDT variable

Hi,

I have Eclipse Monkey and Eclipse 3.2. I would like to create a script
that does this for our dev team:

- user selects a final static String variable name in a class in JDT, such as:
 private static final String LOG_MESSAGE_KEY_FOO = "log.message.key.foo";
- user hits Eclipse Monkey key combo
- user is presented with our project-wide messages.properties, with
the resource bundle key selected and in focus

Limitations:
- The script would only need to search in the current project
- messages.properties would be hard-coded in the script as the file to
search for the selected variable's String value

I have Eclipse Monkey with the 3 sample scripts, 2 of which are the
same except for the String they print out. Would someone please give
me a shove in the right direction?

Thanks for your time,
Scott Stirling
Framingham, MA