Re: [dali-dev] JPA Diagram Editor Tests added

Try to install only the Apache Batik bundles from the Orbit repository.

-Tran

On 7/29/2011 5:17 PM, Karen Butzke wrote:
I am trying to follow these instructions to get EasyMock. I downloaded orbit-buildrepo-R2011523182458.zip from http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.3.0/R-3.3.0-20110607160810/. Then selected that zip in "Install New Software" and all I see is "Orbit Build Feature" in the listbox. I don't really want to install all of Orbit, but it doesn't show me any individual features. Any ideas?

thanks,
Karen