[dali-dev] JPA Diagram Editor Tests added

The JPA Diagram Editor Tests plugin has been integrated to the build.
The build is still running, but it has passed compilation and tests are running currently. With a little luck it will go through if I haven't omit any pre-req in the build.

The plugin name is:
        org.eclipse.jpt.jpadiagrameditor.ui.tests

It requires Graphiti, EMF transaction and EasyMock from the Orbit repository.
I have commented out the tests requiring the persistence jar because there is no mechanism currently to load it.

-Tran

Back to the top