From: Max Rydahl Andersen [mailto:max.andersen@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 4 April 2011 8:01
To: General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion.
Subject: Re: [dali-dev] Display information in JPQL content assist

> JPQL content assist will be part of the next Dali release. I would like
feedbacks about what the user may want to see in the popup.

> What type of information should we display for state and collection
fields?
>    For address, maybe "address : Address"
>    For salary, maybe "salary : Long"

I would say it should also show the javadoc/description or is that better
done in the info popup ?

> For abstract schema name, would we want to show the fully qualified class
name the way a class name is display in the Java editor?

btw. any way of not being forced to use SQL style CAPITAL LETTER syntax ? :)

/max

> <image002.jpg>
>

> The rest of the possible proposals are JPQL identifiers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pascal.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen