[dali-dev] Display information in JPQL content assist

Hi all,

JPQL content assist will be part of the next Dali release. I would like feedbacks about what the user may want to see in the popup.

What type of information should we display for state and collection fields?

   For address, maybe “address : Address”

   For salary, maybe “salary : Long”

For abstract schema name, would we want to show the fully qualified class name the way a class name is display in the Java editor?

The rest of the possible proposals are JPQL identifiers.

Thanks,

Pascal…

Back to the top