Re: [dali-dev] Standalone entity generation

Hi Ognjen,

We don't have this functionality in 0.5 or planned for 1.0. If you would like to see this functionality included in the future, please enter an Enhancement Request in bugzilla. The best way to get this feature added to a future release is to code it yourself and submit a patch along with the enhancement.

Neil

Ognjen Blagojevic wrote:

Is there a way to call "Generate Entities" wizard outside Eclipse?

I want to automate entity generation process (e.g. to put it in an Ant task), but I don't know how to do it.

I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1 and Dali 0.5.

thanks,
Ognjen