[dali-dev] FW: Get all entities from the project

Title: FW: Get all entities from the project

Hello,

I want to obtain all entities from the specified JPA project (Dali 0.5). I could do it as it is done in org.eclipse.dali.db.ddl.DDLGenerator in the following private methods:

private Collection buildPersistenceFiles();
private void addPersistenceFilesTo(PersistenceContainer container, Collection files);
private void addPersistenceFilesTo(PersistenceResource resource, Collection files));
But I'm wondering whether is possible to do it in more elegant and convenient way - I mean is there some official API, intended for this purpose?

Thank you in advance and Best Regards,
Dimiter

Back to the top