[dali-dev] db schemas functionality for MS SQL Server 2000 not working

Hi All,

I am using version 0.5.0v200606270000-87cMN7N7crMMMR of the Dali Java
Persistence API, I can successfully create (and test) a DB connection
to my MS SQL server , but once i try to browse the schema under the
"Database Explorer" View, i cannot see anything listed under the node
"schemas" (Connections -> MSSQL -> Schemas -> empty ). Moreover, when
i create an EJB 3.0 Entity, and try to generate DDL , once i have
described my entity (which is, successfully built ), i get strange
errors , such as :

An SQL exception was reported during this operation.
 [NWMss][SQLServer JDBC Driver]This driver is locked for use with
embedded applications.

Starting run

ALTER TABLE null.TMP_TEST ADD CONSTRAINT gfdgdf_PK PRIMARY KEY (id)

java.sql.SQLException: [NWMss][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Object has been closed.

Also notice the "Null" in the table name (should be replaced by the
valid SCHEMA name ! )

I would be grateful for any feedback on the above 2 problems (I guess
they are related). Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Angel Todorov

Back to the top