From: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Fullbright
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 4:02 PM
To: General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion.
Subject: Re: [dali-dev] Test plugins

Well, that is *one* thing that is pretty conventional. "tests" is used
almost exclusively across eclipse, I believe because the package that
the plugin represents doesn't contain a "test" component, but rather
multiple tests.

Shaun Smith wrote:
> I haven't looked through the cvs repository but in my experience test
packages are just singular ".test" just like ".utility" is singular.  Come
to think of it, most packages are singular, ignoring WTP's "tests".