[cosmos-dev] 1.1 update

Hi folks,

I wanted to give you all an update on COSMOS 1.1 plans.  I have finished updating the committer list for release 1.1 and I have also submitted our IP log to Eclipse legal.  Janet and her team will be reviewing the log prior to our 1.1 GA release in September.  I also have received permission from Wayne (our technology PMC) to release COSMOS 1.1 at the end of September (the actual date may vary).

I just wanted to post an update to the group to let you all know that the wheels are in motion.

As a reminder, please do not make any changes from this point forward that impact our IP log.  Doing so will require us to go through the review process again and we will not make our planned release date if that happens.

Thanks,
-Jason

Jason Losh
Senior Software Manager, Installation Technologies
Planning, Operations and Strategy Division, SAS
Office: (919) 531-4759
Mobile: (919) 607-5709
Email: Jason.Losh@xxxxxxx<mailto:Jason.Losh@xxxxxxx>
http://www.sas.com<http://www.sas.com/>