From: Eric S Rose/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
To: Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/31/2009 01:11 PM
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] Inactive committers

Jason,

Please add me to the list of inactive committers. Since I've moved to a new position I won't be able to participate in COSMOS during the 1.1 time frame.

Thanks,

Eric S Rose

Inactive hide details for Jason Losh ---07/31/2009 09:46:20 AM---Hi team,Jason Losh ---07/31/2009 09:46:20 AM---Hi team,

Jason Losh <Jason.Losh@xxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/31/2009 09:46 AM

[cosmos-dev] Inactive committers

Hi team,

In preparation for COSMOS 1.1, I am identifying all inactive committers on the project in order to clean-up our participant list for 1.1.

Below is the list of inactive committers.  Please respond within 1 week as to whether or not you intend to remain an active participant in COSMOS or not.  If I do not hear from you I will assume the answer is no and remove you as a committer.  You can always be added back and I welcome anyone who wishes to be added back later.

Cheers,
-Jason

Inactive committers:

Donald Ebright