[cosmos-dev] Inactive committers

Hi team,

In preparation for COSMOS 1.1, I am identifying all inactive committers on the project in order to clean-up our participant list for 1.1.

Below is the list of inactive committers.  Please respond within 1 week as to whether or not you intend to remain an active participant in COSMOS or not.  If I do not hear from you I will assume the answer is no and remove you as a committer.  You can always be added back and I welcome anyone who wishes to be added back later.

Cheers,
-Jason

Inactive committers:

Donald Ebright