Re: [cosmos-dev] Cosmos and RAP

Hi Benny,

I spoke with the primary person involved with researching the tools and technology we used in building our UI, and he said that at the time, RAP wasn't ready for production, and we really couldn't wait for it.  Also, Dojo has gained a lot of traction, and our understanding was that RAP uses qooxdoo.

Regards,
David
---
David Whiteman
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing and Component Technologies
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2009/03/13/rap-at-eclipsecon-2009/