[cosmos-dev] Cosmos and RAP

Hi folks,

just stumbled across the Cosmos Web UI and wondered what you are using as UI framework for the client side.

As one of the RAP committers (eclipse.org/rap) I'm pushing hard to get downstream projects ;-)

I wonder if anyone of you will be at EclipseCon so we could have a cold beverage and discuss a possible solution to use RAP as client-side framework. This allow you to use the same code for RCP and the web.
If you're not yet sure what RAP is, just drop by one of our talks.
See http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2009/03/13/rap-at-eclipsecon-2009/ for all RAP-related talks.

Cheers
  Benny

--
Benjamin Muskalla
EclipseSource

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

www.innoopract.com

Back to the top