From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:56 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] Combined sub-project and architecture calls

I don't think anyone should change the schedule on my account, but FYI the move to Tuesdays creates an on-going conflict with a standing meeting, so my attendance will have to be selective.

Regards,
Mark

Mark W Johnson
Advanced Technology, Tivoli CTO's Office
CMDB Federation, OVF, and ARM standards
IBM
512-838-0496 (office)
512-699-9105 (cell)
Mark Johnson/Austin/IBM
mwj@xxxxxxxxxx

Jason Losh <Jason.Losh@xxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/02/2009 13:57

[cosmos-dev] Combined sub-project and architecture calls

Sent by:

cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi team,

Right now the primary work being doing in COSMOS is related to the reconciliation taxonomy as well as the SDD work.  We currently have two meetings established for each sub-project in addition to a Wednesday morning architecture call.

I would like to propose that we consolidate the calls to one and move the call to Tuesday morning at 10AM.  As the efforts get larger and work is identified that builds off of these efforts we can break out into sub-project meetings again.  For now, however, I believe this is the best use of everyone's time.

Barring no objections to this schedule change, we will implement this change starting tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Jason