[cosmos-dev] Combined sub-project and architecture calls

Hi team,

Right now the primary work being doing in COSMOS is related to the reconciliation taxonomy as well as the SDD work.  We currently have two meetings established for each sub-project in addition to a Wednesday morning architecture call.

I would like to propose that we consolidate the calls to one and move the call to Tuesday morning at 10AM.  As the efforts get larger and work is identified that builds off of these efforts we can break out into sub-project meetings again.  For now, however, I believe this is the best use of everyone's time.

Barring no objections to this schedule change, we will implement this change starting tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Jason

Back to the top