RE: [cosmos-dev] Architecture call tomorrow

I spoke with Ruth and she is fine canceling the Comm Call, even though our Canadian friends don't celebrate Thanksgiving this week. :-)  Is there anyone that would prefer to hold the call this week?  If there are no objections by end of day, both calls will be canceled for tomorrow.

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/25/2008 02:37:35 PM:

> I vote we cancel the calls tomorrow (Arch and Comm) due to the holiday week.

> Thanks & Happy Gobble Gobble Day,
> Jimmy Mohsin
> Cell:   +1-609-216-5995

Back to the top