From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 2:35 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Architecture call tomorrow

Hello gang,

I was thinking that with the US Thanksgiving holiday that we should go ahead and cancel the architecture call for this week.  Are there any objections, or pressing architectural issues we need to discuss?  I know that Mark W. is already on vacation.

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top