Re: [cosmos-dev] Issues JRE 1.6 to handle name CMDB name space - Help needed

Hi Hanu,

The implementation difference of Xalan libraries between different versions or vendors of JREs can sometimes cause unexpected behavior.  To avoid this flux, import one set of Xalan libraries in your project.  Make sure your classpath is set properly to always use the same set of libraries across different JRE versions.

Thanks,

Ali Mehregani
Phone Number: (905) 413-3712
Service Modeling Language - COSMOS

http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/

"Pathuri, Hanu" <hpathuri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/06/2008 05:42 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Issues JRE 1.6 to handle name CMDB name space - Help        needed

Hello,

When we migrated from JRE 1.5 to 1.6 our response handling logic fails. Our MDR response to CMDBF request contains objects which does not have any name space prefix.

Our code works with JRE 1.5 but not with 1.6. We are using XPath to query CMDBF response (XALAN processor)

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hanu