Re: [cosmos-dev] Issues JRE 1.6 to handle name CMDB name space - Help needed

Pathuri, Hanu wrote:
Hello,
When we migrated from JRE 1.5 to 1.6 our response handling logic fails. Our MDR response to CMDBF request contains objects which does not have any name space prefix. Our code works with JRE 1.5 but not with 1.6. We are using XPath to query CMDBF response (XALAN processor) Any insight on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hanu
Hi Hanu,

Please file a defect for this issue in Bugzilla with as many details as possible. Also please note we have done very little testing so far with the 1.6 JRE, as it is not the reference VM yet for Eclipse.

Use this link to enter the defect:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Cosmos;component=DataCollection

Thanks!
David Whiteman