From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ebright, Don
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 12:38 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] Question of sub team meeting contents / format -DataCollection

Jimmy,

I think that it is appropriate to discuss design issues that only affect the DC component on these calls.  The important thing is to avoid making fundamental architectural decisions that have an impact on the broader COSMOS community without their input.

Perhaps a good compromise would be to discuss details in the DC meeting and follow up with a brief discussion of a focused set of issues or recommendations in the architecture meetings.  This might help to avoid getting bogged down in a lot of open-ended discussion in the architecture meetings.

Regards,

Don