[cosmos-dev] Question of sub team meeting contents / format - Data Collection

Mark / Don / et al…

For the first few DC meetings, we have discussed the gory details of some of the DC ERs, in addition to DC status.  It is not clear if the “gory details of the DC ERs” belongs to the DC calls or the Arch calls.  That said, I would like to propose the following alteration to the DC meeting format:

Increase the duration of the DC call to 45 minutes and broken down as follows:

·         Initial 15 minutes: Overall DC status

·         Subsequent 30 minutes: DC ER and other low level DC issues…

Any dissenters to this proposal? If so, what is your counter offer J ???

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top