[cosmos-dev] CVS refactoring, please check out new code from CVS.

I did some refactoring in CVS this afternoon to remove ".ws" from project names. (bug 231899) This change affects many project.

Please check out the latest code from CVS. For the following plugins, you need to extract a project from CVS with the ".ws". Since I changed the directory name on the CVS server, the change history was kept.

org.eclipse.cosmos.aperi.mdr.ws
org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.broker.ws
org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.ws
org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.datamanager.ws
org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.ws
org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.ws
org.eclipse.cosmos.rm.sml.mdr.ws

The build is currently broken which may have to do with the refactoring. I am working with Saurabh to resolve the problem.

Thanks,
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx