Re: [cosmos-dev] admin question

webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx is the right contact email.

Kim Moir is not the right contact. Posting the connectivity problem to the platform-releng-dev is not useful.

_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382
Inactive hide details for David Whiteman <David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>David Whiteman <David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>

          David Whiteman <David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/27/2008 01:49 PM

          Please respond to
          Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [cosmos-dev] admin question

Probably webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx? Also I see the name Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx popping up a lot on the eclipse-dev mailing list posting Eclipse build information, so Kim is probably also a good contact point. Here's a link to the platform releng team's mailing list as well: https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/platform-releng-dev

HTH,
David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

"Todd, John A" <John.Todd@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/27/2008 01:41 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] admin question

We here at CA are having some network difficulties getting to proxy.eclipse.org (for CVS)

We might need our people to talk to the eclipse people to get this sorted out.

Anybody have any admin contacts I can pass on to our technical staff should they need it?

Thanks.

- John