[cosmos-dev] Request approval for bug fixes

I am requesting approval for fixing the following bugs:

228498 Wed 15:28 nor P1 sadravid@xxxxxxxxxx hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx NEW i10 Link to install page is incorrect in InstallGuide.txt
- the build team will make this change. The install guide has a link to the i9 wiki page. It needs to be changed to i10.

228449 Wed 11:57 maj P1 hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx NEW i10 Problems with Fault creation code
- must fix because the fault generation code has wrong behavior, fix in hand.

228441 Use local copy of schema
- mustfix because referencing a remote schema may cause timeout issues under some network conditions
- change WSDL to reference local schema, avoid network timeout problems.
- affects toolkit

228293 Error code of CMDBf Query Error should be "Receiver"
- very simple change - just a change of a constant. Affect spec conformance

228514 16:35:49 nor P1 hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx NEW i10 ConfigDemo program should not move BIRT file if the BIRT zip could not be unzipped
- A step in the configuration should not be executed if the BIRT zip file could not be unzipped for any reason. It's a simple fix. Fix in hand.

228700 11:48:51 nor P1 hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx NEW i10 add copyrights
- A few files I own are missing copyrights. very low risk

228463 Wed 13:18 nor P3 hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx NEW i10 Set default SOAP version to 1.1
- need a method to set client to use soap 1.1 or 1.2. set default to 1.1

==============================
The following bug need to be fixed, but I'm looking for a solution:

228294 Unable to set fault code to "sender"
- The fault code is always set to "Reciever". I'm still investigating the reason.

Thanks,
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx