Re: [cosmos-dev] RE: today's build with web services

There's no reason the configDemo program couldn't copy the webapps or the services directories automatically (or at least prompt the user to do so).  I think I opened a defect requesting this behavior about a month ago.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

"Muldoon, William H" <William.Muldoon@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/17/2008 12:38 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Hubert H Leung" <hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Todd, John A" <John.Todd@xxxxxx>, cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[cosmos-dev] RE: today's build with web services

Hubert

   Yes, that works for me.

   That means that the i10 install page will need to be updated about
copying the services subdirectories to
<tomcat>\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services.

Thanks
Bill