From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 7:01 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] Update requested for COSMOS architecture diagram

A glossary is good for one-line definitions, but I think section 2.0 is where you go into the detail.  Plus, section 2.0 of the User's Guide is about as shallow as it gets.  If we were talking about section 10.0 of the Developer Guide, then I would call that deep down. :-)
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Father Jim wrote on 04/14/2008 06:57:54 PM:

> David,

> My thought was that should these also be in someplace more visible? Or is it OK to
> have them deep down in the document?

> Thanks,
> Jimmy Mohsin
> Cell   +1-609-635-1703