Re: [cosmos-dev] http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_QA_i10_Activities

<C87D249EB5359A4B83246743ED9F8A030E41BA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Doma, Srinivas
Reddy" <SrinivasReddy.Doma@xxxxxx> wrote:
> All,
>
> Could you Pl. review i10 QA Activities page
> (http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_QA_i10_Activities) and post your
> comments
> over http://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:COSMOS_QA_i10_Activities
>
> This page is more or less same as i9 QA Activities page, however there
> were few things which were deferrerd in i9 may come
> into i10 QA scope.
>
>>From QA side, we were expecting some inputs over below items:
> 1) Java Considerations
> -  Is IBM JRE has to tested for Linux ?

Hi,

Jfwiw, for Eclipse Aperi, I've been using Sun Java for Linux:
http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/r4/install.php#config2
don't know if others over on the Aperi project have experience
running IBM's JRE for Linux, but we're running Sun on SUSE Linux

Hth,
Robert
Eclipse/Aperi Committer

Back to the top