RE: [cosmos-dev] Query reg Configuration Tests

Hi Hubert,

I am still having problems in doing these configuration tests? Could you
Pl. clarify on the following items?

1. Why does broker EPR always points to localhost as
'http://localhost:8080/cosmos/services/broker' ? Is this a restriction
for domain and broker to run on same machine? Is there any way we can
modify this through some configuration files?

Using ConfigDemo.sh, what ever I am configuring is getting reflected
only for domain EPR but not for Broker and is always picking up default
EPR.

I am trying to test - "Management Domain and Broker running on windows,
Data Managers running on Linux"? Is this possible to test with current
build? If so can you pl brief me the steps to configure?

"
COSMOS> domain getBrokers
Management Domain EPR (terminate by an empty line):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";>

<wsa:Address>http://155.35.13.194:8090/cosmos/services/domain</wsa:Addre
ss>
</wsa:EndpointReference>

EPR of brokers:
Broker 1:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";>
    <wsa:ReferenceParameters
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"/>
    <wsa:Address
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";>http://localho
st:8080/cosmos/services/broker</wsa:Address>
</wsa:EndpointReference>
COSMOS>
"

Thanks & Regards,