RE: [cosmos-dev] Query reg Configuration Tests

If broker successfully registers with the domain, you don't need to run
"broker register" at the command line.   The auto-registration feature can
be turned off by setting a value in the config.properties file.  So the
register command at the command line will still be useful.

Thanks,
_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

             "Muldoon, William
             H"
             <William.Muldoon@                                          To
             ca.com>                   "Cosmos Dev"
             Sent by:                  <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cosmos-dev-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [cosmos-dev] Query reg
             03/06/2008 01:10          Configuration Tests
             PM

             Please respond to
                Cosmos Dev
             <cosmos-dev@eclip
                  se.org>

Srinivas

            Check your
<tomcat>\webapps\cosmos\WEB-INF\classes\domainEPR.xml on Windows. It should
contain the Linux domain.

            Hubert, with the automatic registration, do we still need the
?broker register? anymore?

Regards
Bill