[cosmos-dev] Query reg Configuration Tests

Title: Query reg Configuration Tests

Hi,

Can some one let me know how to test the following scenario, as I am not able to configure and test it properly?

Operational Efficiency Tests: Configuration Tests

Scenario 1: Management Domain running on Windows, Data Broker and Data Managers running on Linux

Test Steps

========

On Windows

1.      Unzip COSMOS demo zip file and copy only cosmos and COSMOSUI folders from <cosmos-demo>/webapps into <tomcat-dir>/webapps

2.      Run <cosmos-demo>/bin/ConfigDemo.bat with valid default configuration data (with port as 8090)

3.      Start tomcat (<tomcat-dir>/bin/startup.bat)

On Linux

1.      Unzip COSMOS demo zip file and copy all folders from <cosmos-demo>/webapps into <tomcat-dir>/webapps

2.      Run <cosmos-demo>/bin/ConfigDemo.bat with valid default configuration data

3.      Start tomcat (<tomcat-dir>/bin/startup.bat)

On Windows

1.      Open <cosmos-demo>/cosmos-client/cosmosClient.sh and type 'broker register', provide broker EPR from linux broker component

Expected Result:

1.      COSMOS UI on windows should show all Linux COSMOS Components and all it's operations should work normally

2.      COSMOS Command line client on windows should list all 5 Data Managers which is running on Linux

With above steps, COSMOS Command line client is working as expected, but not able to view anything over COSMOS UI? Did I missed any

thing in above setup steps ?

Thanks,

Srinivas

Back to the top