[cosmos-dev] How to refer to the dojoURI in the web.xml

Hi,

In the graphResponseViewer.js, we have 2 grid widgets.  Grid widgets have the ability to expand and unexpand rows.  When you implement this mechanism, it uses an image for expaned as “-”,  and when unexpanded you see a “+” image.  These images are in /dojox/grid/tests/images.

To refer to the images directory, you have to know the dojURI, so if we know that the dojoURI is dojo-release-1.0.2, then the images are picked up from dojo-release-1.0.2/dojox/grid/tests/images.

So how do we access the dojoURI that is specified in the web.xml?

If you look in index.jsp you will see things like :

@import “<%= template.getDojoBaseUrl() %>

This template object gets the dojoURI.

Now, if I put at the very end of the index.jsp...

Then in my GraphResponseViewer.js I can refer to the value by doing this......

document.getElementById(“dojoURI”).textContent

So I can pick it up.

My question is, is this the way to do it, or is there a better way ?

You could always create your own images directory in the webapp, and copy the gifs into that, and refer to the images by /images.

Any suggestions ?

Martin...

Back to the top