[cosmos-dev] ER 220181 - Complete the i9 QA activities

All,

1.    Please note that Bugzilla “220181  Complete the i9 QA activities” has been created to track the i9 QA….

2.    This is a follow on ER from Bugzilla “216529  Define scope and detail the i9 QA activities”..

3.    The QA crew will be updating the URL for 220181, http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_i9_QA_Phase_Execution, as the QA phase commences following the delivery of the FINAL i9 build later today.

Kishore / Srini,

How did this dual ER based approach work for you for managing the QA phase, i.e. we had one ER where the QA activities were laid out upfront based on the TOTALITY of the iteration’s ERs; and then we had a follow on ER to track the actual QA phase…  Should we do something similar for i10?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top