[cosmos-dev] RE: Establishing the agenda for tomorrow's arc / dc / dv call... i10 items

Tania,

Since I will not be attending this i10 meeting, I have asked Paul Stratton to represent me…  Given that i10 is the last iteration for major iterations, IMHO, some of the items we need to firm up in i10 are:

1.    What does COSMOS 1,0 need for Security? Specifically, what do we do with 216332, given the Higgins considerations as discussed in the February 15 Security meeting?  I do not think we can close 216332 in i9, and I see it going into i10.

216332

Complete design for COSMOS Security - phase 2

2.    What do we need to do in regards to apply9ing the i18n programming model for COMOS 1.0? Specifically, should we apply 208593 to the ENTIRE COSMOS codebase?  Part of it? None of it J?

208593

Internationalization Support - programming model

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703