Re: [cosmos-dev] Glossary of terms for COSMOS in http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Documentation_Topics

Hi,
I must apologies for not responding quicker. I'm in a class all week and I do not have access to the internet to check my email during the day.

I plan on creating a new Glossary or Terms that will be an appendix in the User's Guide and Development Guide.

The glossary located at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Glossary will be removed once I get updated input for the glossary. The new Glossary of Terms will be added in the COSMOS online help.

Thanks,

Richard Vasconi

Design and Information Development/Dept. CNPA
Phone: (919) 543-5210 (TL/441) Fax: (919) 543-5210
e-mail: vasconi@xxxxxxxxxx
Lotus Notes: Richard Vasconi/Raleigh/IBM
Inactive hide details for David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUSDavid Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

          David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/25/2008 01:07 PM

          Please respond to
          Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [cosmos-dev] Glossary of terms for COSMOS in http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Documentation_Topics

I assume there will be one, since Rich included a glossary as part of the SML tooling guide he previously wrote, so I think that's part of the standard template he uses.

David