From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tania N Makins
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 5:07 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Proposal: i9 JUnit/Manual Test Completion by Monday atNoon

Jagmit will post a notification as soon as the new build is available.  I propose that the development team complete the JUnit/Manual test cases and check in results by noon on Monday.  Subproject leads should post a message to the mailing list as soon as they have confirmed that this has been completed.  Assuming no blocking issues are discovered, we can then submit the build to QA.

    Tania N. Makins, PMP®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2008 05:00 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [cosmos-dev] Request approval for bug 219966 and build respin.

+1

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

[cosmos-dev] Request approval for bug 219966 and build respin.

Sheldon Lee-Loy

to:

Cosmos Dev

02/22/08 04:37 PM

Sent by:

cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I managed to fix blocking bug  219966 (Query Builder Input Box does not
allow user to enter input in IE)

However I didn't finish in time for the 2PM cut off.

The fix is isoloated  the COSMOS UI  component.  Specifically it touches
several configuration files and 2 _javascript_ file.  It does not touch any
of the other compoennts.   The fix makes the destruction of the dialog
boxes cleaner then what it was doing previous.  It is a low risk fix.

I am voting to add this fix in the build and respin the build since this is
a blocking bug and a low risk fix.

Thanks,

Sheldon