Re: [cosmos-dev] Request approval for bug 219966 and build respin.

+1

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

[cosmos-dev] Request approval for bug 219966 and build respin.

Sheldon Lee-Loy to: Cosmos Dev
02/22/08 04:37 PM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I managed to fix blocking bug  219966 (Query Builder Input Box does not
allow user to enter input in IE)

However I didn't finish in time for the 2PM cut off.

The fix is isoloated  the COSMOS UI  component.  Specifically it touches
several configuration files and 2 _javascript_ file.  It does not touch any
of the other compoennts.   The fix makes the destruction of the dialog
boxes cleaner then what it was doing previous.  It is a low risk fix.

I am voting to add this fix in the build and respin the build since this is
a blocking bug and a low risk fix.

Thanks,

Sheldon