Re: [cosmos-dev] i9 weekly stable integration driver

The link below doesn't display the demo/sdk package.  When I click on the build link from the download page, I get a slightly different link that displays all packages:
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/?buildId=COSMOS-1.0.0-200802121922

The difference is the omission of 'downloads.php'.

Jagmit,

Going forward, it'll probably suffice to just call out the build ID (e.g.COSMOS-1.0.0-200802121922) instead of providing a direct link.

Thanks,
Ali Mehregani