[cosmos-dev] COSMOS end2end usecase instructions

I have created a wiki page with instructions for running the end2end scenario for i9.  (i.e. install and executions instructions for the demo zip file.)  Here is the link to the wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DEMO_i9

The instructions should reflect yesterday's integration build.  We will need to update this page for any new features we are adding in the i9 build.  For example, the new UI work will need to be documented here.

Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382