[cosmos-dev] Recommended i9 development environment

Team,

I have put together a page modeled after a similar one that Hubert made for the i8 code base.  Since we have now decided we're on board with Eclipse 3.4, that also affects some downstream dependencies.  Further, there are additional dependencies if you want to develop/test the example.mdr.web plug-in or the new data manager toolkit tooling (WTP/GEF/EMF).  Please read the following page and set up your environment accordingly.  If you see any errors or omissions in the instructions, please feel free to correct them:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Development_Environment_Setup_i9

David

Back to the top