RE: [cosmos-dev] RE: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:COSMOS_QA_i9_Activities

Title: RE: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:COSMOS_QA_i9_Activities

The platforms, OS versions & configurations are fine in my opinion, as is the in scope and out of scope QA activities in the next section.

Jack

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:59 PM
To: Doma, Srinivas Reddy; Cosmos Dev
Cc: Adivishnu, Kishore
Subject: [cosmos-dev] RE: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:COSMOS_QA_i9_Activities

Team,

Please review the configurations that QA will test for i9…  Please comment NOW, to prevent any out-of-scope configuration testing…

Please take 15 minutes and quickly review http://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:COSMOS_QA_i9_Activities ; reply to the dev list if you see anything awry..

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703