RE: [cosmos-dev] building with eclispe 3.4 after i9.

Correct; the errors should not stop us from moving to 3.4. I am also voting
for moving to Eclipse 3.4 during i9 and plan to fix the errors today

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

             "Muldoon, William
             H"
             <William.Muldoon@                                          To
             ca.com>                   "Cosmos Dev"
             Sent by:                  <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cosmos-dev-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [cosmos-dev] building with
             02/11/2008 01:29          eclispe 3.4 after i9.
             PM

             Please respond to
                Cosmos Dev
             <cosmos-dev@eclip
                  se.org>

Hi

+1 for moving to Eclipse 3.4.  I don?t expect that fixing the compile
errors would be a large effort, correct?

Bill