[cosmos-dev] RE: i9 QA - Testing with multiple Data Brokers

Team,

Currently, we have the command line interface to register the Data Broker… Some questions on the whole command line question…

1.    Is the command line a long term / strategic part of COSMOS?  Or is it going to be deprecated at some point?

2.    If the answer is former, are there any plan to extend the command line to include things like Broker deregistration and perhaps some even more esoteric management / administration functions?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Query from Srinivas Doma

3.      COSMOS command line interface

-       We have commands to register broker, can we also have command to de-register broker?

Back to the top