[cosmos-dev] i9 QA - Testing with multiple Data Brokers

Team,

As you know, in COSMOS 1.0, till date, we have been proceeding with the one Management Domain and one Broker model.

Having multiple instances / types of Brokers is something we deferred to a later release.

That said, do you think QA should still test the situation where there is ONE Management Domain and MULTIPLE instances of Data Brokers?  What would the value be of such a test at this point?

If you feel this is a good thing to do in i9, do we need to open an ER to put the Domain and Broker in different bundles?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Query from Srinivas Doma

1.      Single cosmos.war (domain and broker) bundle

-       Currently we have domain and broker under single bundle? Can we have them in different bundles, so that we

can configure one domain and multiple brokers (either on same machine or on different machines)

Back to the top