[cosmos-dev] SDD use cases

Hello team,

The SDD efforts are gaining traction and we are now at a point where some of our use cases are available for review.  The working area for them is at http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Use_Cases_for_SDD

In particular the tooling use cases are ready (or very close to being ready)  to be placed into the main COSMOS use case area and in conjunction with that we would like to open appropriate enhancement requests.

Before moving forward on that, I wanted to post to the team to solicit feedback.  There are some changes noted for the deployment use cases as captured in the SDD meeting minutes today.  I have not made those changes as of yet but did not want to hold up a review of the tooling use cases.  Minutes documenting the changes identified for the deployment use cases can be found here http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_SDD_Minutes_29JAN08

Cheers,
-Jason

Back to the top