From: Devine, John T
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:24 PM
To: Mohsin, Jimmy; Muldoon, William H; 'Mark D Weitzel'
Cc: 'Hubert H Leung'; 'sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx'; 'Ali Mehregani'
Subject: RE: 216387 - Broker and domain on different machines

I’m definitely not concerned about this for i8.    In the longer run since we allow multiple brokers it would make sense to support having them on multiple machines since some of the reasons for having multiple brokers (redundancy, load distribution) are more useful with separate pieces of hardware.

Jack