[cosmos-dev] ER 214576 created

The COSMOS quality expectations and the matching acceptance criteria, that would serve as a preamble to the COSMOS QA team while executing their work, were completed via ER 214576.

Since i9 is the first iteration to utilize the QA Expectations, we need to define the i9 QA activities upfront. This will enable us to translate the QA Expectations into an actionable series of steps that ensure QA coverage for i9. This will also serve as the QA plan for i9. Depending on how we execute the QA cycle this time around, we may append to the COSMOS Development Process.

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top