[cosmos-dev] RE: Meeting on Thursday to go over i7 end-to-end test case

We are good to finish the e2e testing and some ER validation using an ITC machine by 23rd November 2007. For i7 we are certifying the build and the e2e tests in Windows platform (XP SP2).

Regards

Shivashankari

From: Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: Thursday, 22 November 2007 1:23 PM
To: Hubert H Leung; N, Shivashankari; Mark D Weitzel
Cc: Cosmos Dev; Devine, John T; Simmonds, Martin; Stratton, Paul; Sheldon Lee-Loy; Muldoon, William H
Subject: RE: Meeting on Thursday to go over i7 end-to-end test case

Hubert / Sheldon,

Thanks a trillion for turning around the wiki so QUICKLY….  This answers the following question: what are the E2E tests for i7….

Shivvy,

Please review section 3 carefully on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Installing_i7_Build that Hubert / Sheldon just published; if we complete these E2E tests, the i7 build is good.  This will cover the i7 ERs that you have been looking at..

Seems the only major items we need to hit in the 8AM meetings are:

·        Item 4 below in my email below, i.e. does Shivvy use an ITC machine or use a remote machine due to timeframe considerations for i7?  That said, a local ITC machine will be needed eventually (for i8 and onwards).

·        Even though this is a given, Hubert and Sheldon can confirm that the E2E tests they have documented on the Wiki above will cover all the i7 ERs.

·        Can you complete this E2E tests by Monday AM ?

Paul,

Anything you wish to add?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin